Bring a little of the Fijian islands to your home with the well crafted, fresh Pineapple Mojito.
- 3 oz rum (we prefer a darker rum with this pineapple drink)
- 1oz triple sec
- 1 oz pineapple juice (fresh from the farm!)
- If using fresh pineapple, core and peel the pineapple and put in the blender. Put thru a strainer if you don’t like the pulp) …but canned is ok
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 slices fresh pineapple
- 4 – 5 lime wedges
Putting it all together
- Start by muddling the pineapple, lime and mint in a tall glass
- Once blended well, fill the glass almost to top with ice
- Next add the rum, triple sec and pineapple juice
- Then stir well
- Use a fresh mint sprig for garnish
Ready to enjoy the Pineapple Mojito at Namale? Reserve your stay!